Thursday, November 19, 2015

Looking To The Future Instead Of The Past

So...I once again dragged myself to go the gym. That is ok. It is going to be a long and hard road, but it will be all worth every day that I choose to go to the gym. I should have started this a long time ago and then I would be closer to my goal. I said this to a friend. My friend said, "We can't look to the past, but to the future." We can say all we want, "I should have done this or I should have done that." As long as we take the step that is the main thing.

I usually see the same people every day. There are some quirks that happen. Maybe, I shouldn't say it that way. There are three of the bikes that are out of order. Usually, the remaining bikes get used immediately, with only one left. I have never seen the person do this, but the people like this individual will put a bottle or a towel on the handle bar, to indicate that it is reserved. Technically, that isn't reserving it. I would say that the person probably goes off to do something else, hoping that the bike will be waiting for them, when in turn someone will take the towel and put it on the bike that is out of order.


No comments:

Post a Comment