Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Exercise Journal-Getting Back To Exercising

I am sure that no one even knows about this blog. I guess you could say that this is an exercise and weight loss journal for myself. If someone reads it, maybe they will find that it will help them out as well.

Today, was the first time in 2 weeks since I have been to the gym. No, I am not being lazy but our son got married and our other son was down from college. Just like we need exercise, we need to take time to enjoy our family. Sooner or later they are off to college or getting married. I only have two sons, but now I have a daughter-in-law, whom I consider my daughter. She may not be of my own flesh and blood, but she married my son.

I thought that it would be hard to resume where I left off at the gym. I was surprised that I didn't have any problems. Although I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks, but I have been keeping myself active.
It is so easy to give up and get in the mood to go back to the gym. We can say, "Well, I haven't been going to the gym, so why should I ever go back?" It is not only exercise that I find at the gym, but I have gained new friends as well. It is amazing how there is no generation gap at the gym. Both young and old find a common goal. The goal is to be healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment